Friday, January 14, 2011

You Can All Go Fuck Yourselves

Especially Joey.  Joey Bag o' Dicks.  Little 5'3" Joey with a lunch pale of hopes and dreams.  I know its been awhile since I've done anything, but I've been busy.  Blogs don't just grow on trees.  Nor does money which is necessary for me to receive to keep power in my house and be able to use my laptop.  On to the blogging:

This is what you get for giving me shit- Enjoy:



Some how Californication started last weekend without me knowing.  Luckily, theres that wonderful creation called DVR.  After watching it yesterday I found my new celebrity love: Addison Timlin.  Beautiful.  Never heard of her before, and I kind of feel like a dirty old man knowing she's only 19 and was born in 1991.  Since when were girls born in the 90's allowed to be naked on TV?  I don't get it, but I'm not gonna argue with the FCC.  No one argues with the FCC.  Here's a little gallery to get you going today:



And a little tunes for the day.  My goal is to buy a new CD every Friday this year.  If you have any suggestions go ahead and leave them in the little comment box down below that no one seems to want to use.  Or email them to Blogtips1@hotmail.com  Last week's was Mumford & Sons' "Sigh No More", but todays purchase will probably be Kid Cudi's Man In The Moon.  The song "Pursuit of Happiness" grew on me and "Make Her Say" is hilarious if you get that he's talking about poking her face.







And fuck Vevo.  Shits gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment