Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mornin' Bitches

I know its technically 1:00 p.m., but thats the great part about working 4 ten hour days a week.  When I get home from work Thursday morning I don't have to put pants on until Sunday night.  Unfortunately, sometimes I have to when going out in public which is bullshit.  The French know whats up.  Just walking around, junk everywhere.  Brazillians are like that, too.  God I love foreigners.  Anyway, a little jams to get you going today. Today's video is Kanye West's performance of 'Power' on SNL back in October.  Now I know everyone jumps Kanye's ass about being a complete douche bag, and I agree.  However, I feel Kanye is a Michael Jackson type situation.  Everyone shit bricks when they found out Michael was a child fucker blah blah whatever.  When you make music that good, you can babysit my kids any day.  You just have to get past the whole kid fucker/douche bag thing and just look at it for the music.  I picked up the new Kanye a couple of weeks ago, and after listening to it for awhile you realize he's one creative, weird dude.  Yea he's a total dickhead, but the musics good.  I don't understand people that boycott people like Kanye or Michael.  He's gonna be a douche bag/kid fucker no matter what, might as well embrace and enjoy their music.



And if that didn't get you going then maybe the girls of the new movie 'The Roommate' will.  Movie looks dumb as shit, but you can't sneeze at a line up of Leighton Meester, Minka Kelly, and Alyson Michalka.  It looks as though Leighton is some crazy stalker bitch that wants to be Minka Kelly's sister, or be her or something dumb.  I don't know.  Its kind of like how my new roommate situation is working out.  I keep walking in on Meg Deez Nuts wearing my sweatpants, and going through my underwear drawer (boxer/briefs - best decision ever made.  Might blog about the joys of them today.).  Yesterday, I woke up and she was in my bed stroking my hair.  Just weird shit that AK needs to get under control.  But back to the girls.  I know I blogged Leighton Meester before, but just shut up and enjoy:




You assholes know you can click on their names and it takes you to photo galleries right?  Cause I ran into some of you idiots that had no idea about it and were pissed at me for not putting Addison Timlin's ta ta's on here.  This is a classy website.  I don't want to smut it up and just put naked pictures of girls on here.  Trying to be family appropriate damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment