Friday, January 21, 2011

Wake Up!

Another morning and Meg Deezy has not made me breakfast.  This is bullshit.  I had to make peanut butter toast today.  Where the fuck are my biscuits and gravy.  Anyway, a little music for today.  I ripped this dude off of Barstool U yesterday.  Hoodie Allen.  Catchy chorus.  Pretty good song.  Definately didn't put 2 and 2 together and realize he was a white guy. 



And I'm not sure if you guys have been outside but its cold.  Cold as balls.  Like negative 72 today or some shit.  Arctic blast is the term used by the news for today.  Fuck you arctic blast.  Gonna need a lot of whiskey tonight to stay warm.  Here's a little something to warm you up on your way out today.

Pretty Girls in Dresses (Trying to class this shit up today)





No comments:

Post a Comment