Saturday, December 25, 2010

You Never Go Full Retard....

So for some reason the holiday movie of choice on Encore today is 'Radio', starring Cuba Gooding, Jr.  Now the heated family debate is, who played a better handicap:  Cuba or Leonardo Dicaprio in 'What's Eating Gilbert Grape'.  I think Leo killed it and set the bar too high for people like Cuba to come around and try to compete.  I don't know what kind of awards Leo won, but it was definately an Oscar/Emmy/Tony/Espy award winning performance.  Although, as I watch more of this movie I start to think Cuba absolutely nails what I think an energetic, african american handicapped person would be like.  The only problem is he looks 35 and he's still in high school.  I'm pretty sure at some point the school just say fuck it, its a lost cause and give them an honorary diploma.






Who Played a Better Ruh-tard?

No comments:

Post a Comment