Thursday, January 20, 2011

Guess That Side Boob



I know this is a blatant rip off of Barstool's Guess That Ass, but I don't care.  If you know anything about me besides my love for Taco Bell, my uncanny cat whispering abilities, or that I'm the South Carolina Pork Chop Eating Champion, than you know I'm a fan of the side boob.  Hence bringing us today the start of 'Guess That Side Boob'.  And the answer to todays GTSB is Canadian actress Shenae Grimes. 


Now I know everyone probably thinks the only things Canada produces are hockey players and butch lesbians who wear a lot of flannel, but little do we know they've got hot little smokes like Shenae.  I have to give my sister credit.  She might watch some of the dumbest shows, but they're loaded with hot chicks, and the CW4 typically plays good music behind scenes.  Shenae happened to be one of those girls.  She was on (is still on, I don't even know if the show is still around) 90210.  A spin off of the original Beverly Hills 90210.  I don't know, I don't care, but she's got killer side boob.

No comments:

Post a Comment