Friday, December 10, 2010

Birthday Weekend!



Its my fucking birthday bitches! Well, actually, my birthday weekend since its technically tomorrow.  I don't care.  I'm going out with fire tonight.  Intoxication will be high, standards will be low.  I don't care what it looks like, I'm finger blasting something tonight.  Even the bitches in the video above would qualify for finger slamming.  Fat girls beware.  I got four knuckles just looking to do some punishment.  I don't care if she's 68 and her shit looks like a bag of lunch meat when you first open it up and that shits all mangled and squished together, or if she's 9 and it takes a shoe horn to get in that shit.  Doesn't matter.  Somethings getting abused tonight. 

On a lighter, less rapey note, here's a little morning tunes to get your shit going. 



And if that didn't get you going maybe Marissa Miller's tittie will:



No comments:

Post a Comment