Thursday, November 18, 2010

Celebrity Hindenburg

Introducing the first member to my Celebrity Hindenburg.  Whats that?  I haven't told you what my Celebrity Hindenburg is?  Well gather 'roud kiddo's cause its story time.  There are many celebrities out there that just suck.  Period.  For some reason or other they have become famous.  Usually they have no talent, but for some reason the general public is smitten by them.  Some examples: The Kardashians,  The Jersey Shore Cast, any reality tv stars, ect.  Then there are those that create music or movies, but still have absolutely no talent.  Just a manufactured sound by the studio.  These people belong on what I call The Celebrity Hindenburg.  I would like to get these people on a plane and make sure that plane crashes straight into the side of a fucking mountain.  No survivors.  And if they do survivor, they eat each other until there is one left who then gets eaten by a bear.

Sitting coach, aisle 1 seat A:  Ke$ha.  Just an absolute piece of shit.  Songs are fucking terrible.  Every interview I've seen of her she seems so uniterested and bored because these guys are asking questions using words with more than 2 syllables and she can't comprehend what they're asking.  Just your typical pretty face with a manufactured sound.  Wait, wait, wait....pretty face?  I think I spoke to soon:





UGH!!!! Seriously? WTF?  How is this broad famous.  Sounds like shit.  Looks like shit.  Must be shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment